Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome everyone, to my blog. I suppose this is more of a "get to know me" post, so that you know a bit about who you're reading about.

My name is Rebecca Ann and I'm a "writer in progess". I'm 27 years old and working on completing my first manuscript, hopefully before the end of 2009. I have three seperate stories that I am working on currently. One a chick lit story straight from the college dorm rooms, one a historical romance set during the Salem Witch Trials and the third a coming of age tale about a woman in her early 30's realizing she isn't where she wants to be in her life. I tend to get bored with working with one storyline at a time, so I move to another to keep my mind active and fresh.

I'm hoping that blogging through this writing process will help motivate me to take more time to write and move me closer to my dreams of being published. *Fingers Crossed* Lets hope so!!

I'll blog more soon, but until then...Let me know, what are you reading currently?!?


*R

1 comment:

  1. sounds awesome! I wish you lots of luck with the manuscript! Blogging is a lot of fun as I've learned from my own experiences with it. I used to have a very difficult time with blogging and trying to figure out what I was going to write. Then I realized, if I'm getting bored by what I write, what is it doing to the readers?

    The key is to pretend like you're talking to a live audience, after all, we hope it's a LIVE person reading your entries! Okay I was just being a little silly there! lol

    Now, about what I'm currently reading. Well I'm not currently reading any books at the moment, but I do enjoy books written by Frank Peretti. I enjoy action/adventure books and Christian fiction books. But all in all, if its a novel that can hold my interest, it's a good book, and one I want to read!

    ReplyDelete